- Visit the birthplace of Keemun, Lapsang Souchong, Dragonwell and more;
- Honored State-owned tea factories;
- tea masters’ private tea studios;
- local farmers’ tea factories;
- individual tea processing studio;
- green/black/oolong/white tea gardens;
- Zisha teapot maker’s studio;
- local tea farm markets;
- the biggest tea market in Asia.
People to meet:
Handmade Tea masters of Green/White/Oolong/Black Teas.
Event to attend:
- Tea tasting and lectures given by the tea masters onsite of tea plantations;
- Make your own tea from plucking to processing step-by-step with tea masters;
- Make your own Zisha teapots with the artists in their private studio;
- The 12th China International Tea Exhibition (April in Beijing);
- The 13th China/Taiwan tea expo in Wuyishan (November in Fujian province).
Special Offer for early signup:
Sign up before 2019 Dec 20th, only $500 deposit to lock your place out of the six spots!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Edward at 416-854-6960 for more information.